Being an author is an amazing accomplishment. It’s not easy. Original content that can fill up over 100 pages is a talent that not many people possess. Writing a book requires that you dig deep inside of yourself and pull out everything that you have in regards to emotions and knowledge to capture the attention…
Getting to know Ingrid and her story was jaw-dropping. The Life After the Down Low takes you for a ride that you believe will end happily ever after and takes a turn to the worst place possible. The passage that she reads, about the moments walking down the aisle and the tears that he shed,…
I CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP presents It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to speak with Ms. Jackson about her life-changing book. The passage that she reads, about those moments that she thought she was about to breath her last breath is powerful. “Get up, the house is on fire!” my mom yelled.…
- CARSON CITY COUNCILMAN JAWANE HILTON TO BE HONORED AT THE 4TH ANNUAL “40 UNDER 40” AWARDS, A CELEBRATION OF EMERGING CIVIC LEADERS IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY
- Public Relations Before Social Media
- Identity Branding & Personal PR
- A VERY BOLD COLLABORATION
- On his way to LMU on a full basketball ride, Ryse Williams suddenly lost his life a day before his high school graduation.